close
Font size options
Increase or decrease the font size for this website by clicking on the 'A's.
Contrast options
Choose a colour combintion to give he most comfortable contrast.

Holiday Highlights at West Indianapolis

Join us for a Hanukkah celebration!

2019-12-23 17:30:00 2019-12-23 19:30:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis Holiday Highlights at West Indianapolis In the spirit of the season, families and individuals of all ages are invited for special programs about the various holidays celebrated at this time of year. Each program will feature a guest speaker discussing the holiday, along with a craft for kids and food. West Indianapolis Branch

Monday, December 23
5:30pm - 7:30pm

Add to Calendar 2019-12-23 17:30:00 2019-12-23 19:30:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis Holiday Highlights at West Indianapolis In the spirit of the season, families and individuals of all ages are invited for special programs about the various holidays celebrated at this time of year. Each program will feature a guest speaker discussing the holiday, along with a craft for kids and food. West Indianapolis Branch

In the spirit of the season, families and individuals of all ages are invited for special programs about the various holidays celebrated at this time of year. Each program will feature a guest speaker discussing the holiday, along with a craft for kids and food.

This program is made possible by Friends of the Library through gifts to The Indianapolis Public Library Foundation.

AGE GROUP: | School-Age Kids | Families | All Ages | Adults |

EVENT TYPE: | Class/Lecture | Art/Crafts/Hobbies |

TAGS: | |

West Indianapolis Branch

Phone: 317-275-4540

Hours
Mon, Apr 05 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Tue, Apr 06 12:00PM to 8:00PM
Wed, Apr 07 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Thu, Apr 08 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Fri, Apr 09 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Sat, Apr 10 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Sun, Apr 11 Closed

About the branch

The first West Indianapolis Branch opened in 1897, following the annexation of West Indianapolis into the city of Indianapolis. A new building on West Morris Street, constructed with funds from a $120,000 grant by the Andrew Carnegie Foundation, opened in 1912 and served the community until 1986, when the current 5,000-square-foot branch began service on South Kappes Street.

Upcoming events

No events at this branch